Due to COVID-19 the interior of our office is closed to the public.
Leasing Forms & Applications must be filled out by the Applicants, not a parent or other individual.
GENERAL LEASING INFORMATION
To view a list of units available for Fall 2021 please visit our Fall Availability Page. The fall availability page is updated as the status of properties change, however it may not reflect the most recent changes to the list. If you are ready to apply, please call our office to check the availability of the property you are interested in.
- Pre-leasing Groups are assigned to units based on the availability of the unit at the time the last Group members application is received.
- To rent one of our student-friendly houses and some of the Duplexes & Townhomes – All roommates must be at least a junior/senior.
- “Town & Country” properties are reserved for working adults & families. They are not available to undergrads. (The words Town & Country will be displayed beside all choices with this designation on the pre-lease form.)
- Please keep in mind any Co-ed groups at Kensington Meadows or Horn Apartments (2 Bedrooms) will be a on joint lease contract instead of Individual Lease Contracts.
- Number of Occupants per Unit: Studio = 1 Person, 1 Bedroom = 1 or 2 People, 2 Bedroom = 2 or 3 People (Valleyview Duplex or Westin Way Townhouse 4 People), 3 Bedroom = 3 or 4 People, 4 Bedroom = 4 People
1 person may pre-lease for a 2 bedroom, if the person plans to sign a lease for the entire unit by themselves.
A family may rent any of our units, limit 2 people per bedroom (applies to Families with children under the age of 18).
COMPLETING A LEASING FORM
- A Pre-easing group is made up of 1 – 4 people. You and your roommates for August 2021 will form a Leasing group and will fill out ONE Pre-leasing Sign-Up Form together. One group member will complete the Pre-leasing Sign-up Form on our website by entering each roommates Name & Contact Info and listing the groups property choice. Each roommate will receive a link to the Individual Pre-lease Application via email after the Group Leasing form is submitted. In order to complete the pre-leasing process EACH roommate must complete their individual digital pre-lease application and pay their application fee online.
- All group members’ information must be filled out on the digital Pre-Leasing form.
- Each Pre-leasing Group will need to complete a digital Pre-leasing Form
- New applicants must fill out a Pre-Leasing application, and pay a $50 application fee online.
- Current HMR tenants (Transfers) will need to fill out the Pre-Leasing application and pay a $30 transfer application fee online.
- The application fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- However, if we are unable to provide you with the choice on your Pre-Leasing form (or suggest alternatives acceptable to you) we will refund your application fee PROVIDED PROOF OF PAYMENT TO OUR OFFICE. No application fees will be refunded without the proof of payment.
FINDING OUT IF YOUR CHOICE IS AVAILABLE
- Once HMR receives all application forms your pre-leasing group we will contact you to let you know the availability of the choice you are interested in. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, feel free to give us a call.
As a courtesy to our current tenants, we do not show our properties unless we have an empty unit. We hope the pictures/floor plans on our web site will help in your decision-making. We encourage you to drive/walk by the properties you are interested in; however, we must ask that you not disturb the residents.