News & Announcements
Leasing for August 2022 - July 2023
NOW LEASING for August 2022 through July 2023. Apply Online! Read all leasing information below carefully before applying.
***FALL AVAILABILITY LIST***
ONLY Apply for properties listed on the Fall Availability page. Properties that are not listed on the fall availability Page are not available for August 2022 – July 2023. If you apply for a property that is not list on the Fall Availability page, you application fee will not be refunded.
****LIMIT ONE LEASING FORM PER GROUP***
Each group can only apply for one property.
Leasing Forms & Qualifying Applications must be filled out by the Applicants, not a parent or other individual.
If you are a current HMR Tenant and wish to renew your lease, you DO NOT need to pre-lease.
- What is Leasing and General Information
- Completing a Leasing Form
- Finding Out If Your Choices Are Available
- To rent one of our student-friendly houses and some of the Duplexes & Townhomes – All roommates must be at least a junior/senior.
- “Town & Country” properties are reserved for working adults & families. They are not available to undergrads. (The words Town & Country will be displayed beside all choices with this designation on the pre-lease form.)
- Please keep in mind any Co-ed groups at Kensington Meadows or Horn Apartments (2 Bedrooms) will be a on joint lease contract instead of Individual Lease Contracts.
- Number of Occupants per Unit: Studio = 1 Person, 1 Bedroom = 1 or 2 People, 2 Bedroom = 2 or 3 People (Valleyview Duplex or Westin Way Townhouse 4 People), 3 Bedroom = 3 or 4 People, 4 Bedroom = 4 People
- A pre-leasing group is made up of 1 – 4 people. You and your roommates for August 2021 will form a pre-leasing group and will fill out ONE pre-lease form together. One group member will complete the Pre-Lease form on our website by entering each roommates Name & Contact Info and listing the groups property choices in order. Each roommate will receive a link to the Individual Qualifying Application via email after the Group Pre-lease form is submitted. In order to complete the pre-leasing process EACH roommate must complete their individual digital qualifying application and pay their application fee online.
- All group members’ information must be filled out on the digital Pre-Leasing form.
- Each pre-leasing group will need to decide which properties they would like to apply for. Up to four properties may be chosen and placed in order of preference, listing the #1 choice first.
- Pre-leasing Groups will be placed on the waiting list in time & date order. Your group will be given an official time & date when we receive all the qualifying applications for your group.
- Groups consisting of one or more current HMR tenants will be given priority over new applicants only if the Pre-Lease form is submitted by December 17, 2021.
- Each Applicant can only be involved in one Pre-lease group at a time. The newest Pre-leasing Form with that applicant will be honored and any preceding Pre-lease Forms will be voided.
- Each Pre-leasing Group will need to complete a digital Pre-leasing Form
- New applicants must fill out a Qualifying application, and pay a $50 application fee online.
- Current HMR tenants (Transfers) will need to fill out the Qualifying application and pay a $30 transfer application fee online.
- The application fee is NON-REFUNDABLE IF ANY of the choices on your Pre-Leasing form are offered to you and you choose not to accept them.
- However, if we are unable to provide you with any of the choices on your Pre-Leasing form (or suggest alternatives acceptable to you) we will refund your application fee PROVIDED PROOF OF PAYMENT TO OUR OFFICE. No application fees will be refunded without the proof of payment.
- Current HMR tenants will be receiving their renewal notices in November and will be given until the mid of December to let us know their plans for the following year.
- We hope to be able to inform you of your choices’ availability by the end of January.
- HMR will contact you regardless of your choices’ availability. If you have not heard from us by the end of January, you are welcome to call and check on your group’s status.
- If HMR offers you one of your choices, you must make a decision to accept or decline the unit within 8 hours. At the point you are offered a unit, you will be removed from the waitlists for your remaining choices.
As a courtesy to our current tenants, we do not show our properties unless we have an empty unit. We hope the pictures/floor plans on our web site will help in your decision-making. We encourage you to drive/walk by the properties you are interested in; however, we must ask that you not disturb the residents.