Holton Mountain Rentals is currently Leasing for the 2023-2024 lease year.
Our Fall Availability Page lists all units available for Fall 2023, this page will be updated as properties are rented or become available. If a property you are interested in is not listed on the Fall Availability Page, it is not available. If you are interested in submitting an application to lease one of the properties listed on our Fall Availability Page please click on the “Submit Leasing Form” button below to start the application process (Limit 1 Leasing From per Group). Before applying make sure you read all Leasing Information listed below.
Units Available Immediately
If you are interested in a unit listed on our Immediately Available page please call our office to confirm availability. All units that are available will be listed on our Immediately Available page, all other units are rented through July 2023.
- Leasing Forms & Qualifying Applications must be filled out by the Applicants, not a parent or other individual.
- To rent any of our units you must be a Sophomore or above for the 2023-2024 school year.
- To rent one of our student-friendly houses and some of the Duplexes & Townhomes – All roommates must be at least a junior/senior for the 2023-2024 school year. Kensington Meadows Duplexes are available to rising Sophomores.
- “Town & Country” properties are reserved for working adults & families. They are not available to undergrads. (The words Town & Country will be displayed beside all choices with this designation on the pre-lease form.)
- Please keep in mind any Co-ed groups at Kensington Meadows or Horn Apartments (2 Bedrooms) will be a on joint lease contract instead of Individual Lease Contracts.
- Number of Occupants per Unit: Studio = 1 Person, 1 Bedroom = 1 or 2 People, 2 Bedroom = 2 or 3 People (Valleyview Duplex or Westin Way Townhouse 4 People), 3 Bedroom = 3 or 4 People, 4 Bedroom = 4 People
- A leasing group is made up of 1 – 4 people. You and your roommates for August 2023 will form a leasing group and will fill out ONE Lease Form together. One group member will complete the Lease Form on our website by entering each roommates Name & Contact Info and listing the groups property choice. Each roommate will receive a link to the Individual Qualifying Application via email after the Lease Form is submitted. In order to complete the Leasing Form process EACH roommate must complete their individual digital qualifying application and pay their application fee online.
- All group members’ information must be filled out on the digital Leasing form.
- Leasing Groups will be placed on the application list in time & date order. Your group will be given an official time & date when we receive all the qualifying applications for your group.
- Each Applicant can only be involved in one Lease group at a time. The newest Leasing Form with that applicant will be honored and any preceding Lease Forms will be voided.
- New applicants must fill out a Qualifying application, and pay a $75 application fee online.
- Current HMR tenants (Transfers) will need to fill out the Qualifying application and pay a $50 transfer application fee online.
- The application fee is NON-REFUNDABLE IF your choice on your Leasing form is offered to you and you choose not to accept them.
- However, if we are unable to provide you with your choice on your Leasing form (or suggest alternatives acceptable to you) we will refund your application fee.
- If you apply for a property that is NOT list on the Fall Availability Page, the property is Not Available and your application fee will not be refunded.
- Units will be assigned during business hours to Leasing Groups in time & date order to qualified applicants.
- HMR will contact you regardless of your choices’ availability. If you have not heard from us in a couple days from when you complete the Leasing Form and Qualifying Application(s), you are welcome to call and check on your group’s status.
- If HMR offers you your choice, you must make a decision immediately.
As a courtesy to our current tenants, we do not show our properties unless we have an empty unit. We hope the pictures/floor plans on our web site will help in your decision-making. We encourage you to drive/walk by the properties you are interested in; however, we must ask that you not disturb the residents.