Pre-leasing is Now Open!
Holton Mountain Rentals has the best selection of Apartments, Condos, Duplexes & Houses in the high country. Pre-leasing for August 2024 through July 2025 opens on October 31, 2023 @ 10am. The Pre-leasing process is totally digital, each Pre-leasing Group will complete an Online Pre-leasing Form with up to 4 different properties listed. Before starting the pre-leasing process make sure you carefully read all the information provided below under Leasing Information. DO NOT APPLY for Pre-leasing prior to Oct 31, 2023 any applications received for pre-leasing prior to Oct. 31 will be deleted and the applicants will need to re-apply.
Immediately Available Units
Our Immediately Available Page lists all the units immediately available, this page is updated as properties are rented or become available. If a property you are interested in is not listed on the Immediately Available Page it is not available. If you are interested in submitting an application to lease one of the properties listed on our Immediately Available Page please call our office to inquire. Do not submit a Leasing Form without calling our office first.
- Pre-leasing Forms & Qualifying Applications must be filled out by the Applicants, not a parent or other individual.
- Holton Mountain Rentals DOES NOT Roommate match.
- To rent any of our units you must be a Sophomore or above for the 2024-2025 school year.
- To rent one of our student-friendly houses and some of the Duplexes & Townhomes – All roommates must be at least a junior/senior for the 2024-2025 school year. Kensington Meadows Duplexes are available to rising Sophomores.
- “Town & Country” properties are reserved for working adults & families. They are not available to undergrads. (The words Town & Country will be displayed beside all choices with this designation on the pre-lease form.)
- Please keep in mind any Co-ed groups at Kensington Meadows will be a on joint lease contract instead of Individual Lease Contracts.
- Number of Occupants per Unit: Studio = 1 Person, 1 Bedroom = 1 or 2 People, 2 Bedroom = 2 or 3 People (Valleyview Duplex – 4 People), 3 Bedroom = 3 or 4 People, 4 Bedroom = 4 People
- A leasing group is made up of 1 – 4 people. You and your roommates for August 2024 will form a leasing group and will fill out ONE Pre-Leasing Form together. One group member will complete the Pre-Leasing Form on our website by entering each roommates Name & Contact Info and listing the groups property choice. Each roommate will receive a link to the Individual Qualifying Application via email after the Pre-Leasing Form is submitted. In order to complete the Pre-Leasing process EACH roommate must complete their individual digital qualifying application and pay their application fee online.
- All group members’ information must be filled out on the digital Pre-Leasing form.
- Pre-Leasing Groups will be placed on the application list in time & date order. Your group will be given an official time & date when we receive all the qualifying applications for your group.
- Each Applicant can only be involved in one Pre-Leasing group at a time. The newest Pre-Leasing Form with that applicant will be honored and any preceding Pre-Lease Forms will be voided.
- New applicants must fill out a Qualifying application, and pay a $75 application fee online.
- Current HMR tenants (Transfers) will need to fill out the Qualifying application and pay a $50 transfer application fee online.
- The application fee is NON-REFUNDABLE if a choice on your Pre-Leasing form is offered to you and you choose not to accept it.
- However, if we are unable to provide you with your choice on your Pre-Leasing form (or suggest alternatives acceptable to you) we will refund your application fee.
- Current HMR tenants will be receiving their renewal notices in November and will be given until the mid of December to let us know their plans for the following year.
- We hope to be able to inform you of your choices’ availability by the end of January.
- HMR will contact you regardless of your choices’ availability. If you have not heard from us by the end of January, you are welcome to call and check on your group’s status.
- If HMR offers you one of your choices, you must make a decision to accept or decline the unit within 8 hours. At the point you are offered a unit, you will be removed from the waitlists for your remaining choices.
As a courtesy to our current tenants, we do not show our properties unless we have an empty unit. We hope the pictures/floor plans on our web site will help in your decision-making. We encourage you to drive/walk by the properties you are interested in; however, we must ask that you not disturb the residents.