- “Town & Country” properties are reserved for working adults & families. They are not available to undergrads.
- All roommates must be at least a junior/senior to rent one of our student-friendly Houses and some of the duplexes & Townhomes.
- As a courtesy to our current tenants, we do not show our properties unless we have an empty unit. We hope the pictures/floor plans on our web site will help in your decision-making. We encourage you to drive/walk by the properties you are interested in; however, we must ask that you not disturb the residents.
- Lists of units Immediately Available & Fall Availability are listed under the Properties Tab.
WHAT IS REQUIRED TO PRE-LEASE?
- New applicants must fill out a Pre-Leasing application, and pay a $50 application fee.
- Current HMR tenants (Transfers) will need to fill out the Pre-Leasing application and only pay a $20 transfer application fee.
- All units are first come first serve. In order to be assigned a unit all applications must be turned in and application fees must be paid. Units are only assigned to groups who are ready to sign a lease contract.
*** HMR Only Accepts Checks, Money Orders ***
Lease Application Forms
All the information can be viewed in Adobe Acrobat format. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, you can download a free copy here.