KEY PICK-UP & PARKING STICKERS
Pick-up your Keys & Parking Stickers at our office. Please complete the TENANT PARKING INFO FORM on our website before you arrive to pickup your parking pass at key pick-up (if Applicable) .
TENANT MOVE-IN INSPECTIONS
Holton Mountain Rentals strongly encourages all new tenants to complete an HMR TENANT MOVE-IN INSPECTION when they arriving at their new unit. Completing a HMR TENANT MOVE-IN INSPECTION before you move your belongings in allows you to document the exact condition of your new unit when you took possession.
Holton Mountain Rentals (HMR) requests that all tenants do a self-inspection of their dwelling unit within four (4) days of taking procession of their dwelling unit. The Tenant Inspection & Inventory Form should only list Imperfect Items. Any Maintenance Items should be submitted as a Maintenance Request through your AppFolio portal.
Fall Availability & Units Available Immediately
Our Fall Availability Page & Immediately Available Page lists all the units available for Fall 2023, these pages are updated as properties are rented or become available. If a property you are interested in is not listed on the Fall Availability Page or Immediately Available Page it is not available. If you are interested in submitting an application to lease one of the properties listed on our Fall Availability Page or Immediately Available please click on the “Submit Leasing Form” button below to start the application process (Limit 1 Leasing From per Group). Before applying make sure you read all Leasing Information listed below. Only apply for a property if you are Ready, Willing & Able to accept the property and sign a lease on it. If HMR offers you a property you will need to make a decision immediately, properties will not be held while you make a decision.
- Leasing Forms & Qualifying Applications must be filled out by the Applicants, not a parent or other individual.
- To rent any of our units you must be a Sophomore or above for the 2023-2024 school year.
- To rent one of our student-friendly houses and some of the Duplexes & Townhomes – All roommates must be at least a junior/senior for the 2023-2024 school year. Kensington Meadows Duplexes are available to rising Sophomores.
- “Town & Country” properties are reserved for working adults & families. They are not available to undergrads. (The words Town & Country will be displayed beside all choices with this designation on the pre-lease form.)
- Please keep in mind any Co-ed groups at Kensington Meadows or Horn Apartments (2 Bedrooms) will be a on joint lease contract instead of Individual Lease Contracts.
- Number of Occupants per Unit: Studio = 1 Person, 1 Bedroom = 1 or 2 People, 2 Bedroom = 2 or 3 People (Valleyview Duplex or Westin Way Townhouse 4 People), 3 Bedroom = 3 or 4 People, 4 Bedroom = 4 People
- A leasing group is made up of 1 – 4 people. You and your roommates for August 2023 will form a leasing group and will fill out ONE Lease Form together. One group member will complete the Lease Form on our website by entering each roommates Name & Contact Info and listing the groups property choice. Each roommate will receive a link to the Individual Qualifying Application via email after the Lease Form is submitted. In order to complete the Leasing Form process EACH roommate must complete their individual digital qualifying application and pay their application fee online.
- All group members’ information must be filled out on the digital Leasing form.
- Leasing Groups will be placed on the application list in time & date order. Your group will be given an official time & date when we receive all the qualifying applications for your group.
- Each Applicant can only be involved in one Lease group at a time. The newest Leasing Form with that applicant will be honored and any preceding Lease Forms will be voided.
- New applicants must fill out a Qualifying application, and pay a $75 application fee online.
- Current HMR tenants (Transfers) will need to fill out the Qualifying application and pay a $50 transfer application fee online.
- The application fee is NON-REFUNDABLE IF your choice on your Leasing form is offered to you and you choose not to accept them.
- However, if we are unable to provide you with your choice on your Leasing form (or suggest alternatives acceptable to you) we will refund your application fee.
- If you apply for a property that is NOT list on the Fall Availability Page, the property is Not Available and your application fee will not be refunded.
- Units will be assigned during business hours to Leasing Groups in time & date order to qualified applicants.
- HMR will contact you regardless of your choices’ availability. If you have not heard from us in a couple days from when you complete the Leasing Form and Qualifying Application(s), you are welcome to call and check on your group’s status.
- If HMR offers you your choice, you must make a decision immediately.
As a courtesy to our current tenants, we do not show our properties unless we have an empty unit. We hope the pictures/floor plans on our web site will help in your decision-making. We encourage you to drive/walk by the properties you are interested in; however, we must ask that you not disturb the residents.